2016年3月15日 星期二

Card Making / Mint Flowers for MHC#14

    I love mint and watercolor. It's one of my favorite colors and techniques used on card making. Sometimes when I have free time, I love to play with my watercolor tools. I made this background paper a while ago, but had no idea what I'm gonna do with it, until I came across with More Handmade Challenge #14.

    In this challenge we had to use any green hues as the main theme in cards, scrapbook layouts, mixed media projects and etc. I stamped the floral images with versa mark ink and white embossed them on the watercolored background paper. And then I colored the images again with color pencils to make the embossed images popped out. Finishing with a sentiment and some clear sequins. 


    I just love how the lower florals look like floating on "water".







************************************************************

我很喜歡薄荷綠的顏色,在這一次的魔力手作挑戰#14裏剛好要以綠色為發想,
因此把之前做好放著沒機會用的水彩背景紙拿來用。

挑選的這組花卉章是來自Altenew這間公司,相信玩彩印的人應該對它不陌生。
印章沾滿浮水印台後蓋在水彩背景紙上,然後用白色凸粉燙凸
再用油性鉛筆描繪燙凸的圖案,讓顏色跳出來
最後蓋上字句章,再點綴一些亮片就完成了



本部落格裏除了另外註明照片或影片來源的資源,其他使用在部落格中的照片或影片均為我自己拍攝及製作的,版權所有,請勿任意使用或拷貝。

Supplies:
Stamp: Beautiful Day by Altenew, Make it Market Kit-Garden Gild by PTI
Ink: versa mark, onyx black by versa fine
Others: watercolor, oil pencils, sequins, white embossing powder by Simon Says Stamps

沒有留言:

張貼留言